- The information accessible through the Tallaght Stadium website has been compiled from many sources, some of which may not be controlled by the Council.
- While all reasonable care has been taken in the compilation and publication of the contents of this web site, Tallaght Stadium makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or suitability of the information or materials contained in this resource.
- Access to and use of the information herein is entirely at the risk of the user.
- Tallaght Stadium shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to the user or any other third party for any damage resulting from the use of the information contained or implied in the Tallaght Stadium Website.
- Tallaght Stadium does not assume legal or other liability for any inaccuracy, mistake, mis-statement or any other error of whatsoever nature contained herein.
- Tallaght Stadium hereby formally disclaims liability in respect of such aforesaid matters.
- The information contained within this site is of a condensed and general informational nature only and can change from time to time. It should not, by itself, be relied upon in determining legal rights or other decisions.
- Visitors to the site are advised to verify, by direct and live contact with Tallaght Stadium, any information on which they may wish to rely.
- Tallaght Stadium has endeavoured to attribute copyright or other intellectual rights to the rightful owners where such course has been appropriate.
- Where any attribution has been missed or overlooked Tallaght Stadium, on being informed, will correct this omission.
- You should be aware that where you link to another website from Tallaght Stadium, that Tallaght Stadium has no control over that other website. Tallaght Stadium has no responsibility for the privacy practices of other websites.
- By proceeding into the Tallaght Stadium you are accepting this disclaimer.
- This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website and associated Tallaght Stadiums’ online services. Tallaght Stadium is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
Collection and use of personal information
- Tallaght Stadium does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you choose to send us by email, through opting to sign up to our news letter or by logging-on and using our online services. Any information which you provide in these ways is not made available to any third parties. Any personal information which you choose to send to us via the website will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003.
Collection and use of technical information
- Log Files: Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged for statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. Our log records do not contain any personal information about users. Statistical information that is gathered does not constitute "personal data" for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003.
Last updated on 10 Feb 2010.
You can access South Dublin County Council’s Freedom of Information procedures or information on Data Protection is available on the Data Commissioner’s website.