Welcome to Tallaght Stadium
Owned and operated by South Dublin County Council, Tallaght Stadium first opened its doors to the public in March 2009. Overlooked by the Dublin Mountains, positioned right in the heart of South Dublin County, Tallaght’s boutique Stadium has quickly become a household name in Irish sport. Our multipurpose 6,000 seater facility is home to League of Ireland soccer team Shamrock Rovers.
- FAI U21 fixture moved to Oriel Park
- St Patrick's Day 2013
- Shamrock Rovers back home to kick start their 2013 campaign
- Aslan set to play their biggest gig to date at Tallaght Stadium
- Tallaght Stadium to host Irish Senior Training
- Tallaght Stadium gets the green light to host Europa League group fixtures
- SRFC take a 1-0 lead to Estonia next week
- Shamrock Rovers big welcome home!
- Tallaght Stadium wins Airtricity Pitch of the Year
- Pathways through unemployment seminar Tallaght Stadium Tues 9th Nov 2010